Saturday, October 10, 2009

New layout!

My life revolves around assignments, classes and everything that's got to do with work lately. SIGH.

-.-

Which explains the very lack of postings lately!

I've such a boring lifee i knoww!!

Boohoo!

:(

Anyways, hehe as you have already noticed, i've changed my header :D :D

My very first 'customized' header using the Picasa by trial and error. Man.. you really have to try and try till you get it right...i kinda got the hang of it for now! ;) And i'm so proud of myself cos i'm usually a pure noob in this kinda stuff as my friends would know :P Blame this on not having IT lessons at schools!

Hehe so what do you think??? :D :D Drop me some comments! ;)

I shall redesign it when i'm a lil bit more 'pro'! ;)

There you go, I just wasted an hour of my life when i have work piling up waiting for me! O.O

Back to work for now. Till then, luvs!

xx

1 comment:

Spicy Sharon said...

Ah my life as a Future accountant is AS boring..
Monday - Sunday at home or in uni. Rushing for assignments, projects, exams and such.
Argggg... Lucky I will be done by year end =). Not looking forward to working life though =(.