Saturday, November 14, 2009

My new dream toyy

My phone is slowly dying out on me and i think its about time i let it retire and replace it with something new.

Ah! Am eye-ing the new blackberry curve!! :D :D

Maxis is offering a really good deal for prepaid customers as well as postpaid. I'm so tempted to get oneee omggg!!! Read quite good reviews about it as well. A very basic smartphone with necessary applications.

But then again, whats a student like me needing such a on-the-go tool anyway? HAHA not like i've appointments to catch and deadlines to meet XD I bet that is what exactly my parents are gonna say if i tell them i'm plannin to get a BB :(

SIGH! You know having a BB is like a fashion statement HAHA. But seriously, I need a new phone that will lasts XD

Shall find out more information and read more reviews about it. Apparently there's no 3G like wth?? Even an unsavvy person like me knows a phone would be so old school if you don't have 3G? O.O

'Holidays' so far have been so relaxing. Still not in the mood to mug for acc200 in a week's time. Sigh if only he gave us tips :( I have to make space for my brain to input boring information systems crap :S

Did quite a bit of window shopping the past few days :D Manage to get a few things here and there. Charles & Keith had their first day of sale yesterday and I was there with my mum. And OMG I couldn't believe the crowd :S :S It was a weekday and it seemed like a weekend. They even had to put barriers and people had to line up to go inside due to the overwhelming people packed like sardines =.= Mum bought 2 bags and i bought nothing! Hahaha the sales stuff not very nice wannn :(

Ooh also satisfied my craving for sushi and I was a happy woman for the day! ^^

Gonna do more retail therapy tonight! :)

For now, I better 'try' to memorise some information systems crap.

*wailsss*

xx

No comments: