Friday, November 6, 2009

If life was as sweet as a cupcake

I never felt so bored my entire life. These past 3 days of sitting at home doing nothing but studying is seriously getting to me.

T__T

I NEED TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE. XD

Besides the gym I'm just practically at home 'trying' to study. Sigh how sad can I get. I can't wait till exams are over (at least till tues!). I've got sooo many things I wanna doooo :D :D :D

Xin woke me up this morning telling me she's outside my house to collect fin answers O.O

Thanks for waking me up womannn :P Hahaha. If you told me earlier we should have gone out for brunch :( could have been a chance to get outta the house XD

She was so lovely to bring pretty cupcakes for me. How sweet ^^

From Bijoux at Bangsar Village I.


Have passed the place a few times and i'll always drool over the cute cupcakes on display. Never had the chance to try them till now :)




So far, I've only eaten half of the love heart one. It's look too good to be eaten..seriously!! I felt so sad for biting half of the heart off :(

Will finish the other half tmr and savour the resttt! :D

The cupcake is normal just that they sell it with really interesting designs on top which attracts people to buy them. Hehe. At least it tastes quite good with the icing :)

Thanks Xinny!! ;)

Now back to work!

*dreads*


xx

No comments: