Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I gotta feeling

I'M GOING TO RANT.

Exams are overrrr on a good note..well 75% over at least for now till the 25th. Have yet to touched a single thing on that. IT'S SO BORING I'M NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. T__T

Overall, the most confident paper to me was finance. Hopefully I'll score in that paper. Econs was fairly okayyy except I think I wrote too short on one part of the essay which I hope they won't penalize me heavily for that :(

I think the one which I'm really really disappointed in is today's financial accounting paper. Sighh. Bad time management (I always fall for this!) caused me my marks. :'( It wasn't tough..just that I think I was too meticulous in wanting to find the perfect answer that I didn't have enough time to complete the last question which was sooo simple yet i didn't had the time to think properly because i started to panic *wailss*

T_______________________________T

I realised how stupid I was after the paper. You get that feeling like... you actually know how to do it, just that at that point in time you couldn't figure out because of the adrenaline rush. SIGH WHAT DOES THAT ALWAYS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME!!!! :'(

I think I probably loss 10marks easily just like that for one SO SIMPLE yet I WAS SO STUPID moments. There goes my grade 'A' I was aiming for. I'll be happy if i get at least a B+. This is the paper to score but yet I didn't manage to ace it. Sigh, that feeling sucks, trust me. I tried VERY HARD not thinking about it but it haunts me like an ecstacy pill omgggggg :'( I came home and slept trying to forget about it butttttttt noooo it didn't work :'(

So very disappointed in myself and my bad time management. T___T

I KNOW I NEED TO GET OVER THIS!!!

Sigh. But I'll wallow in self-pity for now, only till tonight I hope.

lol.

xx

No comments: