Monday, December 14, 2009

Dear Mr,Santa

The past few days have been so hectic i barely had time for some proper beauty sleep. So today, I woke up at 12.30pm! hahahha oh boyyy sleep is good for the soul :)

Our Taylor's get-together for Pb4-ians on Saturday night was a success, I'm glad! :D Initially I thought there would be only the five of us usual ones who'll come, so it'was glad to see those long-time MIA people appeared to 'surprise' us like Jin, Jeff and Sandra! Haha. At least I wasn't the only girl to get picked on for once XD Was great being able to catch up with those back from abroad like Justin and Mark. We went to 3 places in one night! Met up at A&W initially, then some of them wanted to try the new Murni's at Aman Suria..headed there and they said they were closing =.= (like so earlyy wth!) so finally settled on Kayu. One of the longest yamcha sessions in my entire life, 5 hours of crap talking O.O HAHA

Such a shame I didn't have a camera with me that night so no picturess :( I'm camera-less for now :( :( Hunting for a good and reasonably priced one now. It has to take nice pictures!!!! The Lumix one I currently have takes crappy pictures :(

Dear Mr.Santa, I want a new camera for Christmas!! :D

Yesterday was the fund-raising over at church. Was dead tired when i got back. Slept soundly like a baby for 2 hours before I had to prepare for the Christmas dinner at night. Boyyy was there an overload of foood! XD Hahaha it's that time of the year again where lotsa indulgence is widely available and we've to practise self-control! HAHA. Pictures on that soon hopefully :)

I've only got one day of lectures this week! :D Woohoo! Red Box on friday!! :D (hopefully it turns out!)

Don't you love the 'holidays' ??!!

xx

No comments: