Sunday, December 20, 2009

Singing makes you hyper

Red Box yesterday!

Planning a bit the fail but it turned out pretty okay, thank god! :)


Less people means more chance to sing! XD



When we came out with the suggestion to go karaoke at yamcha session last week, everybody said they could make it for sure. As usual, last minute people ffk. Sheesshhhhh! =.=


I think we kinda got ripped off. (We paid RM48 EACH!) Firstly, it being a public holiday we weren't entitled to the student discount. Okay, fine.

Then, we were anticipating 8 people. Last minute, two of them ffk-ed and said they couldn't make it. So we told them whether we could cancel 2 ppl off the list. They said cannot, too late. Okay, fine.

At least we should get like good service and good food right??!!


But noooo, this is the worst latte I've had in my entire life. Totally tasteless with three quarters 'fake' milk and a quarter of diluted coffee. :S I took a sip and ewww! And they took ages to bring our snacks. And the buffet line was crap.

Lesson learnt. I'll only go to Red Box during weekdays when they offer the student promotion! Better food and cheaper! I think we only paid less than RM15 the last time we went during a weekday.

With the few people we had, they got to sing (more like scream!) to their hearts content!




HAHA. And yes, they did sing that chinese vulgar song AGAIN! Not once, but MANY times.
P/S: Sharon, remember that song??!!!


We, the audience were so embarassed.

=.=

HAHA. THE KOKOMO SONG!!!!


We had fun anyways of course :)


My voice was sore the time we stepped out. Walked around for a bit, taking pictures and admiring the Christmas decos :)


THIS IS SO CUTE! HAHA. See the resemblance??!!



Totally GAY.

They were all hyper by now. XD

The Christmas Trees were all HUGE!!




Quite normal deco this time at the Gardens. The Pavilion one is much nicer. Apparently the OneU ones are nice as well though I haven't been there for some time now. My next shopping destination perhaps! :)




Don't ask me what ornament that is.


^^

Boy singing makes you dead tired. No wonder I'm tired in the shower :P

Now gotta upload the photos on fb for Little Miss Sandra. And perhaps catch up on my assignment.

Ohhh how I dread assignmentsssss! T__T

I hate you Gooi!!!

xx