Wednesday, January 13, 2010

And they lived happily ever after :)

It's been some time since I've attended a wedding dinner, the last being September last, last year I think. (wow, last last year sounds very long eh due to the fact we've just started 2010!)

It is always fun to get all dolled-up for special occassions like these. It's like being a little girl playing with your mum's makeup all over again. Well, not literally of course :P

It'was @ Bangsar Seafood Garden Restaurant.


The ballroom was nicely decorated and simple. I thought the food was nothing to shout about. Ooh, except the tangerine prawns and the sticky rice! *slurrpss*
Sorry but i was a bit paiseh to take pictures of the food!


The happy happy bride!! :D


I COULD NOT STOP DROOLING AT HER DRESS. IT IS AWESOMELY LOVELY GORGEOUSLY ABSOLUTELY STUNNINGLY JAW-DROPPING BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Flatters her body nicely. I want a dress like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
No kidding about how nice it was! Now I know what type of gown I would like for my big day! ;)

I sat separately from my parents and my sister at first, and on my table I didn't know anybody famliar...well, at first. Then one by one, I recognised the people on my table who were late. So it wasn't too bad afterall XD


Little Cute Janine. Boy, is she adorable *pinches cheeksss*




A few of the familiar faces :)


Good old friend of mine :)


She was complainin how red her hair was. I doesn't look too bad in my opinion!


Ruthie!


:)

I ♥ weddings. How often do you get to dress up and take pretty pictures like these ^^


Hehe. I ♥!

It's 3.30am now ..tell me why ain't I asleep? Blame stupid assignments giving me bad eye-bags :( We had to do an assignment for 1500 words. We thought it was 1500 words PER QUESTION.
=.=

Thank the lecturer for informing us 3 days before the deadline heh??

Nowww my bed is staring at me :D

xx

No comments: