Sunday, January 10, 2010

I want more holidayss

Assignments are killin me and taking up whatever free time I have available! Boohoo! I have yet to touch on one of it which is due on Friday. I'm so screwed so God help me!!! O.O

Not to mention finals in 3 weeks, i still barely know whats going on in the investment's class due to the fact that I have a very boring lecturer that talks about how he loves China 90% of the time =.=
Sigh. I hate HELP. Also I realised we only have 2 weeks of break after every semester is done while most unis give likweeks e and months of break..talk about relaxing during the holidays. By the time i'm actually relaxing classes will have commenced already =.= Although I'll finish my degree earlier, but heck they're depriving us of our hard-earned holidays after taxing and struggling throughout the semester!!! At least give us a month right?? :'(
Is a month compared to 3 months (in most unis) too much to ask?? T__T

I'm whining I know. But i'm seriously feelin the pressure now :(

------------------------------------------------------------

Attended a friend's wedding last night pictures on that soon :D

For now, its back to assignments. Arghh :(

tata!

No comments: