Tuesday, January 5, 2010

There's no such thing as a green fire

The start of 2010 has so far been filled with fun-loading parties which i absolutely enjoy :)
This is one of the best part of the Christmas + New Year season! ;)

Sarah's birthday on 1st Jan 2010.

Lovely icing on the cupcakes.


Didn't manage to taste it since I was wayy too stuffed :(



Group picture! :)


My girliess. :)




We mastered the art of posing silly. Haha. This is one of the more 'decent' ones XD


Yesterday, our annual Taylorians gathering over @ Justin's. We do this every year, something i always look forward! ;) A time where most of us (well, besides some super MIA ones) meet up and chat up on old times and find out about the juiciest gossips. tsk tsk.

Home-made Turkey courtesy of the host. Thank youuu justin!!!! :D


My first turkey of this Christmas season. Most parties I've attended serve lamb (which i hate!) instead of turkeys! :( So this was a real good treat for me. Yumm! :D

Mark started to act old-school and started taking pictures through the small hole at the top instead of using the wide-lenses. =.= Chingyoong follow suit!



While some were busy gambling, we were busy snapping away :P


Two little 'Miss'-es :)

Our dear tai-kor Sam with his new (well, quite new) gf ;)


3 shots before this pic turned out right.

*tsk* ugly *tsk* legs



Sharon, Me, Mark, Justin


My partner in crime. keke.

Two little misses with a mr.

Mr. Amused.
Haha i just thought of it. Doesn't justin look so amused?? Lol.

Quite a successful gathering..well, justin's gathering(s) are always successful XD He'll stalk you if you don't reply. Haha.

*insider joke*
I'm sorry i didn't wear fire colours :( I thought fire colours were bright colours so i thought green would be just right. Please forgive me! :)

----------------------------

This spells an end to all the fun and excitement of the season. Boohooo!!!!! :'( :'(
Classes tomorrow and TWO assignments due in 10 days which i have yet to properly read yet even start on it. I'm so screwed.

I am so looking forward to CNY now! Whee! :D

For now, I have to go through one month of pure torture first. OH MANNN. :S

xx

No comments: