Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How did cats get so horny?!

I only thought humans were horny, these days even cats are so horny!!!!

While coming home from dinner today, my family and I were happily talking about Hollywood celebs (no idea how we even got to that topic!) ...about the recent Brangelina break up and how NOT hot Cameron Diaz is.. when we spotted this RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of the road!!!


Okayyy okayy I know this is not the real image i saw but seriously it'was something like that!!! I wanted to snap a picture but i was afraid the flash might disturb their love-making :P

Seriously, the the cat's face was exactly like the one in the picture!! I think the bottom cat was getting raped or something :S The top cat was so into it man!! So into it, it looked freaky. :S

Even with the bright lights of the car shining on them, they didn't bother to move. We shone the lights on them for like 20 seconds man. In the end, WE had to avoid them on the road wth =.=

Cats these dayssss oh mannn ..

*shakes head*


xx

No comments: