Thursday, January 28, 2010

Counting down the days ..

I am officially DONE with lectures and tutorials for this semester. Woohoo! :D

Now to sit for finals next week on the 3rd and 5th and I'm free! Albeit ONLY for 2 weeks!! T__T

Sighh I think HELP is the only university in the world who gives students 2 weeks of break MAX =.= And i was thinking I could enjoy CNY for the whole 15 dayss, going around collecting angpaus! :(

Delicious @ BV on a Monday night.


Althought the food and ambience is nice, I seriously feel it's overpriced =/
It's such a brand these days.


How often or coincidental do you get a bill which states 1-2-3-4 all at one go?? Hahaha I (well, we) were quite fascinated :P

Tried out the new 1-month old Charmant Nail Spa @ Telawi yesterday :D


I always have a liking for dark hues of red when I paint my nails XD I came home and I realised that my toe nails (which was done 2 weeks ago) was in the exact same colour!!!! Hahaha. Talk about coincidence. They did a good job cleaning away all my dead skin cuticles ^^

My next mani + pedi, I vow to get brighter hues in conjunction with CNY. Killer red or bright pink perhaps? ;)

Finally bought the perfect dress for CNY last weekend :D
Dress it up with pretty earrings and killer heels and I'm ready to go!


A different addition to my closet ;)

Can't wait for CNY!! My favourite time of the year! (I'm sure you know why!) Heh heh. This year, heading off to Taiping on the first day for 2 nights, and then to Penang for another 2-3 nights. :D Yay! These places have the CNY spirit for some reason I don't know why. KL is boringggg with empty roads during CNY :P the feel not there lah! Hehe.

Wellll as for now, I shall stop being mischievious and study.


8 days to freedom. YEAH BABY!!!!! :D

xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I agree but I dream the collection should prepare more info then it has.