Saturday, January 2, 2010

Kudos to 2010!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

My very first post of 2010. Hope all of you had a great new year's eve and didn't get too drunk or did anything too naughty!! ;)

Celebrations this year for me felt really quiet. Didn't do anything very special this time round :( My New Year's Eve was just dinner @ SushiTei with my parents at Tropicana City and stayed on for their very first fireworks since they only opened this year.


Was kinda dissapointed with their fireworks. Since we stayed on just to watch it. The fireworks view was hidden!!!!!!! =.= They launched it from the roof which is a very bad spot since there was a barrier above us blocking it so we could only see half of the whole thing :S (spot the stupid thing on the roof which blocks the view in the pic!)

Nothing beats the fireworks at Curve. Although, Dataran Merdeka would be the best but I'm not bothered to go all the way there and get crammed like sardins with the rempits (no offence!).
One thing good was that the crowd was wayyy less than any other places you will find.


I didn't know Solaris this time around would also have their very own fireworks. I would have joined my friends if i kneww!!!!! :(

There'was a live band singing which was actually pretty good..at least it will make up for the failed fireworks =.=

P/S : SHARON AND XIN THIS PICTURE IS ESPECIALLY FOR YOU!!!!!!

DO YOU SPOT SOMEBODY YOU KNOW?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD


Sorry for the bad photo but i only managed to take ONE shot there were too many people around me and he was too busy dancing away. CAN YOU SPOT WHO THAT IS????!!!!! You won't believe me but he actually WON the 'dancing cum singing competition' they were having as he and his partner got the loudest cheer from the crowd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA. IF YOU GUYS HAVEN'T ALREADY REALISED, ITS OUT SEMESTER 1 MICROECONS TUTORIAL TEACHER, MR.JEYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD

I BET YOU GUYS ARE AS SURPRISED AS I WAS!! O.O HE ALSO QUITE THE HAPPENING ONE WEIH! HAHAHAHA.

Okehh.. enough of we syok sendiri.

-------------------------------------

Tuesday night over at Esther's place for a small Hartamasians gathering. We all look the same! Haha!


Good ol' times that I'll always miss :)






We really needed all the 'catching-up' moments :)


It'was Chawan @ Bangsar the next morning for more bonding sessions before Aly leaves this Sunday morning.


Ah! I just found out what the function in the Canon camera called 'colour accent' is used for! It can focus on ONE colour which you can choose and it blurs everything else with black and white! Which i thought was soooo cool!! ;)


Isn't this picture so cool????? :D

Lookin forward to the Taylorian's gathering this week :D
Last event of the month before I need to get my ass up to start my assignment and do some serious studying XD

More updates soon!

xx

No comments: