Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy 21st Miss Victoria!

I never felt so exhausted in my life, till yesterday!

Yesterday, I was at work at KL Convention Centre for a Microsoft Soft Launching Event from 7am-7pm. I had to wake up at 5.30am to catch the LRT at 6.10am. Haven't woke up that early for some time so i couldn't really get myself to wake up! I was half asleep when i reached. Managed to get through the entire day. Thank God, my task was pretty simple and i get to sit down unlike the ushers :P

Caught the train back at 7pm. Man.. the LRT at that time is jam-packed..seriously like human traffic jam weih! Sandwiched like sardines. Worst still, with some passengers having bad bad BO. :S :S :S I was so tired I was sleep-standing. Haha.

Came home, took a shower and rushed for Vic's Bday over at BU. I didn't really felt like going cos i was sooo tired but i promised her a week ago i'll be there and its her 21st so have to sacrifice a bit for friends lah :P By the time i got there it was kinda over :( :(

I haven't seen this woman in ages till yesterday! She is the one who left to Aussie to study and didn't tell a single one of us till she got there -.-

Miss Birthday Girl and I
What we do best :)

Sisi boys behind who spoilt the pic!




We tried to take a group pic, many many times...



Till we got a nice, proper one without funny faces.

Later on, we adjourned to DU on Wilson and Bob's recommendation. Apparently, there's this stall which sells awesome western food! If ever you want to find good places to eat, ask them. They "claim" that they know the places to find the best food in town! I have yet to acknowledge this. But i must say, this was pretty yummy! :)

This was the bomb! Some garlic beef thingy. *drool drool*





By the time i got home it was almost 1am. I dropped dead tired on my bed, and slept. Till 1.30pm today. Ah! What a nice sleep i had! :D

Tutorials starting next week. I have to go to uni to register tmr -.- Spoiler!

I need to start and keep my momentum going once again. Calling for nerd times. Haha.

That aside, going for Ho-ho Steamboat tonight! Yum! :D

No comments: