Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy CNY!

We were over at Marche@ The Curve last week to celebrate our long-lost friend's 21st. Pretty cool place I must say. A market place concept where you its like barter trade, just that you trade it with money of course. Hehe. But a tad bit pricey :P





Caris, the birthday girl in the middle.

Surprise surprise!


Hahaha she was seriously speechless when she saw us. I think that was why she was pretty quiet the whole night. Shocked till no emotions. Lol.


We did and took many many stupid pictures.




Hahaha 'supermodels' wannabes :P






' Awww, don't look at me like that ' *pouts*

*continues pouting*



' whassup hot chick? ' *shy*


God knows what got into us that night. Must be the adrenaline from the yummy choc cake! Hahaha. Everybody was kinda like staring at us but but that couldn't stop us :D It was fun! :D

I miss times like this! Times when we were younger. Now everybody is grown up, chasing their own pathways and having their own lives. Makes me wanna be young again. I guess life still has to go on eh? We can never be young forever.

But we can still make up for the lost time by catching up with one another right?? :D
Good Friends are hard to find. Thats why we must cherish each and every single one of them when we have them. ;)

Two of my good friends have turned 21 already. Gee. By the time i know it, it'll be my turn. Old old old! I better enjoy being still 20! Hahaha.

CNY around the corner! Its kinda like the best time of the year, my favorite too of course! (not only becos of the angpows okay! :P)

I love to balik kampung, erm my parent's kampung actually. Its like so joy and merry where everybody gathers together and fellowship and just have fun. And man, the food!!! Will be going to Taiping and Penang. You know lah, Penang is famous for their hawker fare and night markets. Char Kuey Teow *yum* Cendol *yum* Ice Kacang *yum* Hokkien Mee *yum*. Ahh! Must save my stomach for these! Talking about it makes me hungry already!

Will be leaving on Sun and back on Thurs/Fri! I can't wait!!! *grins*

Must enjoy CNY this year! After the hols, it back to nerd mode -.- Grr!

Finally,

Happy CNY Everyone! Hope you get loadsa angpows and stay healthy and happy in the Year of the Ox!

No comments: