Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Gatherings!

A group of us drove all the way to Kajang for their oh-so-famous Kajang satay! Such a long journey.. like 45 mins.. with tummy grumbling on the way!


Succulent and juicy satay! *drools*

Later, we headed to Sweet Bean for dessert! My all time favorite Mango Loh! :D :D





Had our PB4 gathering over at Mr.Justin Liew's house last week. So good being able to meet up with everybody once more!


p/s : Sharon nah your pic. Stop bugging me! :P



What we do best! ;)








I just think this pic is oh-so-cute! Check out jeff and ken. HAHA! God knows what they were up to! :P



*deep in thought*



* deep in sleep*

HAHA!
The self-declared "handsome boy"

Sam : Aiyah, give you the handsome boy pose!


Swt swt swt -.-'

Haha check out the ASS-es! Guess who?

Boo!

Met missy Esther over at church for awhile that day. Missy! We need to meet up again!! :D


Blogger is getting weird. I can't post the pictures i want to..it keeps posting up diff pictures. Hmm. Weird. Totally.

Shucks man. I took ages updating this! Grrr. I'm exhausted now!

I'm gonna go watch tv now!

Tata! ;)

No comments: