Thursday, January 8, 2009

The tale of two weirdos..erm actually one.

Met up a few weeks ago with Mr.Josh who's back all the way from Canada and has since left over at Souled Out, Hartamas.

All i can remember is that they have really really cute looking serviettes. Like ultra cute! I've should have snapped a pic! Lol.



A photo taken last year...just wanted to put it up :)

Yesterday, met up with Aly and Nad for breakfast over at Devi's, Bangsar. I was there at 9.55am. And they only arrived at 10.25am. I waited so long!!! I've decided that next time, i'll ask them to call me ONLY when they've reached, then only i'll start walking. Then, i wouldn't have to wait! They'll wait for me instead! HAHA! :D

My super sweet hot Milo. I asked for Milo Kosong (without sugar) but they gave me ultra sweet Milo! :S You can see all the sugar at the bottom! Eww! :S


My extra extra garing roti canai!

Me to waiter : " I want garing garing one ah! Masak lama sikit. "
Waiter : *blur*
Me to waiter again : Crispy roti?
Waiter : Oh! Garing punya ya?
Me : -.-
Aly and Nad : *thinks i'm weird* *laughs*


Extra extra garing roti canai is the bomb man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D *droolsssss*
p/s: One roti canai means one hour in the pool and 2 hours in the gym! boo! Well, at least i went swimming this morning..not so guilty now. Heh heh.


The many faces of Ms. Nadia Tan.

Notice the guy at the back. I think he was putting his hands on his head and thinking " these 3 weird girls ahh snapping pics away only" -.-


Believe it or not the siew cheh Nadia DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO EAT A TOSAI!!! Like wth right? Its like telling me you don't know how to shit. HAHA!

Nad : "Eh cla, how to eat one ah?"
Me : "Start from the top, don't use your hands, bite the top bit of the cone first using your mouth only. Make sure you don't use your hands!"
Me and Aly : *laughs histerically inside*
Nad : " Sure or not one ah?? Lidat one meh? "
*loooks around trying to see how other ppl eat theirs*
Me and Aly : "Faster use your mouth and bite laaa"
Nad : *thinks a moment, finally after some time realises we're fooling her ( like duhh) and goes f**k you!*

HAHAHAHA! she never fails to entertain us man!!!! LOL LOL. How i love that woman!



Then we went over to elo cos aly wanted to get a pair of sunglasses. Nadia spotted this heart rimmed sunglasses, which is SO FREAKIN UGLY and they BOTH decided to buy it! Swt swt swt man! -.- '

Its like the UGLIEST sunglasses you've ever seen. Instead of buying a normal looking pair of shades they came out with super duper horrible shades that i would not wear even if its for free! And it ain't that cheap.. it was like what..29 bucks? Haha like throwing money away only -.-

I bet the sales lady in the shop was thinking to herself " Man, we finally manage to get rid of these horrible looking sunglasses by two weirdos who think its nice"
HAHA! Even both of them admitted it!!

Worst, they were like walking around in it the whole of Bangsar. Aly wasn't that bad she was kinda shy.. Nad was like so darn enthusiastic man to walk around in it. Pity me, i had to try hard to act like i didn't know them when nad was like all over trying to pull me next to her. Hard times i tell you!

Embarassing moments man.. hahaha!


Then, i decided to follow them to Ikea to meet some friends and have lunch at ikea cafe! Best known for their yummy yummy meatballs! Ahh! I love their Daim Cake as well but it was too sinful so i had to resist :(

I had a kid's meal which consists of 5 meatballs and fries! *drool drool*
(there goes another hour of gym)


Then they decided to go bowling. I had four strikes in a row man!!!!!! And got the highest score as well!! I even beat Aly the bowling champ! Hahaha. not bad not bad!! :D :D


Lol lol kidding! The bowling score was Aly's bf's one. I didn't even play in fact. Hahaha gotcha!

We headed home after cos nad suddenly had a bad headache. Must be the shades! hahahaha :P So that was basically our day! Its always fun to hang out with these two weirdos. Lol. Time spent with them is never dull :P

Gosh gosh gosh. I just found out that the lecturer for Macroeconomics this sem is my previous marketing teacher, Mr.Liew! OMG OMG OMG. WE ARE SO DEAD.

Sigh!

Anyways, on a happier note, karaoke tmr!!! Haha finally!!!!!! ;) ;)

No comments: