Wednesday, January 21, 2009

HELP needs help!

I haven't been online for a while now. Hehe.

Been pretty busy these days with classes. Sigh. I miss the holidays where i'll have absolutely nothing to do! :(

So far, Macro ain't that bad. He teaches Macro better than Marketing. Phew! Management Acc ain't that bad either. In fact, he's one of the best among the four.

Management and IT are the worst man seriously. Especially Management! Argh!! Both of them, are sooooo freakin boring. Its almost 2 weeks into classes and I don't know a single thing going on in any of these 2 subjects. -.- Looks like I have to rely on my own reading skills. Sigh. Both their voices are worst than sleeping pills -.-

Tried changing some tutorials today to cram all classes into 3 days. But all of them were full :( I have only one thing to say and i think i said this a few times before...
HELP Management seriously sucks. They're so unefficient and messed up. Yesterday while i was waiting for my dad to come pick me up, this old guy came up to me. This is the conversation we had..

Him : So you study in HELP huh?
Me : Yeah.
Him : So how do you find it?
Me : Dodgy.
Him : Oh, why?
Me : The place sucks and some of the lecturer's can't teach.
Him : *chuckles* So is Taylor's better?
Me : Darn yeahhh!!! *grins*

Haha. I think he will never send his kids to HELP. Go Taylors!!! :D

Did you know that HELP is listed on the KLSE??!! I think i read in the papers that their profit for 2008 was like 1mil plus! Rich buggers weih! -.-

Oh, and you know in HELP if you exempt subjects you have to pay??!! Like wth???!!! No wonder so rich. Con people's money wan =.=

I hope none of the HELP staff reads this. If not gone case :P Ban for life! Hahaha.

No comments: