Saturday, January 24, 2009

Movie mania

Managed to catch a movie today after some time. Heh heh.

RED CLIFF 2 was good!!!! Really really good show, action packed, intriguing storyline and smart tactics. Haha. Salute salute John Woo.


The hero!
She kinda reminds me of Zhang Ziyi. But she's prettier! Haha.

The always-hot Takeshi! *wink*

I didn't manage to watch Part 1 because someone didn't wanna watch it at that time :P Luckily, both parts don't really relate so I wasn't lost :)

I realise I've been watching a lot of 'ancient style' kinda movies these days. My last one being IP Man. Also a really good show! Worth my money. Hehe.

Next up....

Bride Wars! :D (for a change!)



Will be leaving for Taiping tmr! Yay!

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Hong Pau Na Lai!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;)

Happy CNY everyone! :D

No comments: