Thursday, September 24, 2009

Against animal cruelty.

Met up with my girlies for a typical malaysian breakfast over at Devi's yesterday.

My final meet up with Nad who's left to Paris for her holiday yesterday.

I'm soo jealous!! Pariss woohoo!! XD


I will miss youuuu!!!! :(

And Aly who'd be leaving tomorrow night.


Sigh. All my friends are heading back to the UK so soon. Summer's over! I've got no girlies to hang out with anymore :( :( :(


Ninny heading back on Sunday. Another close friend leaving :(


Sigh. So this is so depressing T__T

Sometimes I miss the high school days where we hang out ever so often. Going for tuitions together, gossiping and making fun of the teachers.

Thank God they'll be back for Christmas again! :)

-----------------------------------------------------

I just saw a video on how they kill and slaughter dogs for their meat.

AND BOY IT IS SOOO DARNNN CRUEL, DISGUSTING AND EVILLL! :S :S :S

They poke through the dog's heart, when it's still ALIVE and it is left wailing in pain. It is then put into hot boiling water half-conscious and burnt to death. I feel so so sorry for them. :(

Imagine the cute lil dogs we rare being treated like that?!!! Sigh.. where is the consciousness of these humans, I wonder.

God bless their souls.

xx

No comments: