Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First lesson for free.

The long weekend is good but its getting too long its making me bored and restless!

I stayed at home the whole entire day today doing absolutely nothing. I wanted to just get out of the house to go anywhere.. but i have no one to accompany me :( :(

Baby baby faster come back this week and take me out!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Was at MV last night for a friend's dinner.

Decorations for Raya this year at MV. Very 'kampung' style. I thought it was slightly toned down compared to usual years...perhaps due to the recession.




We took ages to take a decent picture. Some people don't have manners, they just walk right in front of the camera VERY KNOWINGLY knowing we're about to take a picture.

-.-


Tony Roma's food...always yummy as usual :)

The place was full. I don't see no recession going on here. XD

We ordered a few dishes to share among ourselves so we could try everything.

For starters- Fried Mushrooms with Sweet Sauce.


For mains- Salmon fish with prawn toppings, served with vegetables and garlic rice.


Tony's Asian Salad. ( My all-time favourite! :D )

Grilled Charbroiled Chicken.

Beef burger with Bacon strips.


And of course..what they're famous for...dammm good and finger licking Beef ribs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And boy, that was the bomb!!!!! Too bad it's too expensive..if not we'll def go for more! :(

A change from the usual Chillis. :)


The fellar we asked to help us take the picture really has bad photography skills. We look so tiny its awful! :x



Decided to have dessert at Mcds to ease the wallet. Sundae ice-cream on a Sunday! ;)

Tried to snap a self-taken shot to fit all of us.


Two people whose face is cut in half in the picture. Fail man. Haha.

The birthday boy on the right with Mr.Emo on the left who says he wouldn't mind if he has a gift of celibacy! *inside joke*

HAHAHA.


Guys these days think emo is cool.


Errr......I honestly don't think so. XD

Something Xinny, Suyin and I spotted on the way back from uni last week.

OMG!!! HAHAHA. Too bad we didn't get to see the driver's face.

Xin was joking saying that if the guy was hot she wouldn't mind..but if it was a really ugly dude ...its like ' EWWWW NO THANKS!!!!!! "

Car stickers that people come up with these days eh?? Terrible terrible!

Last day of holiday tomorrow. Gonna play badminton after a loonggggg time. Hopefully I don't embarass myself :P

Haha!

Damm I hate mosquitoes!

xx

No comments: