Saturday, September 19, 2009

A total rip off.

I realised the boutiques along the Telawi streets in Bangsar can be a total rip off.

I saw this dress today going for RM69 minimum. Which varies around that price with all other boutiques. Plus, they didn't even give the free belt that comes with it, instead they sell it separately. Like wth??!! Damn rip off totally!


Man, I feel glad I got it at almost half the price..imagine that and with the price I paid, the seller still make profits. Imagine how much profits those boutiques make??!!!! :O But well, i guess they have to pay rent, salary and all those miscelleanous stuff. But they does not justify the high price they have to charge! XD

Maybe I should open a boutique one day eh? ;)

Very random i know. But, well I just had let it out...so if you guys ever go there to shop, you must make sure you've made an informed decision to buy something okk!!! ;)

Welll that aside, exams are finally over for now. Finance was a little bit more bearable than accounting..just a bit unsure of little bits and pieces here and there..hopefully i did OKAY! XD

The long weekend is here!! WOOHOOOO!!! I haven't been to any shopping malls in agesss! I feel like going shoppinnggggg!! :D

I think I deserve it after all those late nights mugging my ass out for exams. :D

Hahaha. Selamat Hari Raya people!

xx

No comments: