Sunday, September 27, 2009

I wanna be tech-savvy!

I feel my blog layout is so so boring.

Was blog hopping yesterday and I've discovered there's some blogs out there which are SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO (you got the point!) NICE and looks like they've put in alot of effort!! I've even got a friend who customized everything from putting her many pictures into a collage as a header and customizing from the fonts to the badges to everything!!!!!

I wanna do that too!!!!! XD

I know some of you might be thinking.. " that's so easy to do bla bla bla". Sorry lah but you know me being a computer noob just cannot take it. I've tried learning but I give up within a few hours XD

Sigh. If only I was more tech-savvy and had all the time in the world :(

I do actually have the time. Just that I don't know how to use html codes and all those weird IT jargons :(

I was trying to put a facebook badge with that picture thingy but I've got no idea why the picture just doesn't appear on my page..even after following ALL the instructions they told me to! If you haven't already noticed, only my name appears. And its tinyyy!!! -.- Such a simple thing to do and I can't even do it. You tell me fail or not??? T___T

If only someone would have the patience to teach me.. or better still DO UP MY PAGE FOR ME!!! HAHAHAHA.

Yes lah..in my dreams right! XD

Sometimes I so feel I'm in Generation X.

-.-

Bahhh!

xx

No comments: