Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hey, its talent time!

Just tonight, I found out I've got many talented friends.

Well, I always knew they were talented in their music and singing but I didn't know they even posted videos on youtube, some self-written songs.

I was really really impressed and so proud of them! :)

Check them out!!!!

Ms. Sarah Tan aka Sarah Sartay.

Her self-written debut, totally original!



This acoustic version is sooo cute! Sean Kingston would have been proud!



With her best-friend + neighbour Sarah Yong aka Angelld.






Angelld's solo. Her vocal classes really give her good training!



And Ming aka mingimg.






So young and so talented. Amazing isn't it?

If only i was as talented. :P

I've got no idea why but I've tried MANY times..I just cannot sing and play the piano at the same time. You know the way people like Vanessa Carlton make it look so easy????!!! Trust me, it is pretty darn hard to do what they're doing!

Well, perhaps I may be gifted in some other area.

I know what............

Sleeping!

-.-

So much for talent huh??!!

xx

No comments: