Thursday, September 10, 2009

Temptations are very hard to resist.

Baush&Lomb with MYC and Starbucks came over to HELP yesterday doing their promotions like what other events do when they come. I think Digi took their spot today. Haha. Starbucks came with a caravan kind of concept selling 4 types of their drinks for only RM10 nett! Man, should they come more often. That would be good, but we students would be broke! XD

And I've to say their promotion yesterday was really worth buying. I paid only RM35 for all these goodies!


I got free vouchers. Specifically a buy-one-free-one Starbucks voucher, a free Clinique makeover worth RM100 and a 20% off Roxy or Quicksilver merchandise! :D Honestly speaking the vouchers was what tempted me the most :P


I also got a pair of contact lenses + solution with a cute pink lil handy carry case for travelling worth about RM50+.


Oh! I also get a free makeover plus photoshoot!

Which they got it printed and I could bring home. :D Looks like I'm on the front cover of some contact lenses magazine. Hahaha. You know, my mum actually really believed that i really was on the mag's front cover when she saw it. She was like " did they pay you for it? Don't simply let ppl take picture without your permission! "

HAHAHA. I was laughing and smickering to myself when she said that XD

So RM35 for all these.. wouldn't you be tempted? :P (well you wouldn't if you don't wear glasses but thats besides the point! haha)

I came home a very happy happy woman! :D


That took away my stress of having 8am-4pm classes for the day!

On a very sad note, I got to know that I have a replacement class from 9.30am-3pm this Saturday (come on, class on a saturday??!!!!) which she warned us we cannot skip cos it' is very important, apparently.

T_________________________T

Worst of all it doesn't help that exams are next week and we barely have enough time to study and this extra class isn't helping. If she talks crap, I'm seriously gonna walk straight out on her! XD

She's so evil!!!!!! :( This is sooooo depressing :(

xx

No comments: