Friday, September 18, 2009

Ouch ouch!

I can finally say I'll be free from exams tomorrow after my finance paper ends at 12pm! (well, at least for the next few weeks!) :D

Accounting today was such a killer. For the first time in my life, i'd prefer a subjective paper!! I always thought objective papers were wayy easier cos you can guess if you don't know the answers..but oh boy, the paper today totally killed all of us.

*sigh*

I can see my 'A' flying away :(

Hopefully, finance tomorrow won't be as bad!

I shall stop wallowing in sorrow for now. hahahha.

Attended my two good friends birthday party last night which falls on the same day. I think they celebrate together like every year! XD

VERY pretty cupcakes they ordered.. not sure where it's from but looks like the ones from Wondermilk.



We were teasing them saying it looked more like 'baby shower' cupcakes than birthday cupcakes! HAHA.



And it did taste as nice as it looks altho a lil sweet! Yumm! :D

The selection of alcohol.. you name it, they have it!


By the end of the night, one of the birthday girls got sooo tipsy she laughed and crapped like nobody's business! hahahaha. Damm cute! And best part is she doesn't remember a single thing she did! XD


Me with Nad who just turned 21! :)



Eunice, still as skinny as everrrrr! XD

Didn't have the mood to take that many pictures cos something bad happened to me. :(

The Birthday Cake(s)...

San Terri Green Tea cake!


We can never get enough of schokolat ;)


Aly was already tipsy by the time she cut the cake. Oh boy thank god she got assistance!






They were forced to make a 'speech'! HAHA.

Nadia the Miss Datin.
Aly the Miss Tipsy.


It was a long night indeed. Had fun though and a good de-stressing time away from the books! XD

You know i mentioned that something bad happened to me??

THIS is what happened. :(


I fell down a flight of stairs while looking for the place. And oh man did it hurt! :(

Literally, its like a scene from the movies where the bad women pushes the good women down the stairs and she tumbles over and over, landing in pain, groaningg!

Yes, that was what happened to me. How unfortunate rightttt :( Kinda spoilt my mood for the party.

I have cuts...

Scratches...

And bruises... A FEW bruises all over my leg...BOTH legs to be precise.

You can even feel the bump becos its like 'bengkak-ed' :(

Sigh. They say i should rub it to ease the bruise but it hurrttsss soooo badddd when i do I've decided to let it subside by itself.

I just thank God I didn't suffer any fractures or hit my head on the floor. I cannot imagine what would happen. :S

Okayy enough ranting! I've got morning paper tomorrow so its bed time by now!

xx

No comments: