Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The cutest baby (s) ever!

Few days ago, ken sent me pictures of his cousin's baby. The baby is sooooooooo darrnnnn cute!! ( notice the exclamations)

Seriously, i think its like the cutest baby ever!! SOooooo adorable!!!!!

My future baby better be like that! hahaha ;)

I'll be nice and share the pictures with you! And its copyrighted. So no stealing! :P










Look at the baby's eyess.. So huge and round!!!! hahaha reminds me of a puppy's eyes!
Best part is.. the baby knows how to pose at such a young age! awesome! hahaha

I think the baby's called Yin Ming or something like that. You know, this baby is gonna grow up to be a really handsome guy man. Sigh, i wish i was a baby girl again! hahahaha. so i'll be his girlfriend! lol

Oh.. I'll share with you my other baby too! ;)

Ken the big baby! hahahahha

okay i'm driving insane. Hope you guys enjoyed the post! ;)
Nights!

No comments: