Monday, September 3, 2007

Good morning Malaysia!

Its 3.30 am in the morning and i'm still awake becos i've got a killer paper tmr. Econs 4. Have to write TWO essays and complete one data response in 2 hours and 15 mins. Doubt they'll be enough time. It'll be even worst if you dont know what the heck the essay wants! All i can do now is pray and hope for the best!

God, help me to remember everything i've studied!

I'm sitting here waiting for someone to finish studying. Taking so long man. I should probably just be mean and go to bed. hahaha. :P

Anyways all the best everyone for your upcoming papers! You guys can do it. i know it! ;)

Wish me all the best too. Need all i can get. :)

Oh yea, i realise my blog's been pretty dull cos there's no pics. haha. i'm just too lazy ( and too busy) with so many things.. main reason, exams. Sad i know.

Nvm, my life will be revived once exams are over. But only for a while, cos the real deal would be coming right at u! hahahhaa.

Off to bed now! Nights!

No comments: