Sunday, September 16, 2007

I'm random

Sunday is here already! One week of hols gone past, just in a blink of an eye. And what have i achieved? out of the scale of 10.. sadly only 2/10.

So next week, i hope, i must, i better work much much harder and catch up on everything i need to catch up on. I want A's! :D

Need to control my going out time. been going out a lot. :(


Oh well on to a brighter note..

today was a pretty fun day!

Just got back from murni's with the bunch. Hahaha talked about practically everything under the sun, from college, to movies.. to hairspray.. to high school musical ( how did we even get to that? lol) and even uhong! hahaha.. pretty funny i must say. I'm definately gonna miss those times once we leave Taylors. luv you guys! ;)

Attended evening service@ church today. I must say the sermon was pretty good. Had dinner then headed over to Min's place for... FOOSBALL!!!! hahahaha. I hade my daily dose of foosball!! Free of charge! LOL. Sigh.. but my foosball sucks big time now.. not to say i was even good before.. but its worst now :( :( but i was considered okay cos the rest of them didnt really know how to play.. haha. except for Min who trashed me big time. :P Played the Nintendo Wii too. Its sooo cool!!! hahaha. Its like playing in real life. I want a nintendo wii!!!! :D

I brought my camera to take photos but i guessed i was too engrossed in foos till i forgot. hehe.

So thats practically my whole of saturday! hehe. it was fun.. but quite unproductive in terms of studies.. LOL. clarissa, u must make up for it! :D

Yesterday, met some friends who were leaving for the uk. Just some random pics to spice up my blog. ;)
Look at Jit's face. I love this picture! hahaha very very random! LOL









Bangsar At Night! I love the lights! hehe




Oh well, i'm too lazy to elaborate. Haha. Practically, i was in Bangsar the whole day on friday meeting up with many different people. Hehe. Bangsar's my home! :D
Getting late now. I am in DIRE DIRE need of a good massage. Anyone can recommend anywhere which is good and reasonable? :D My whole body's aching. Sigh.
Oh well, off to bed. Tata!!

No comments: