Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Of farewells and birthdays

Just got back from KLIA to send a very very good friend off. I'm emo now. :(

Aly, if ur reading this.. I MISS YOU ALREADY!!!! :(

Have know her for 7 years and still counting! She's one of the earliest ppl i got to know in high school. Damn, how i miss those times where i would go over to her house and gossip like crazy.. the sleepovers.. the prefect camp moments.. prom.. everything!! hahaha how i was the first person to find out that she liked *ehem ehem* cos she wrote his name on her book! LOL. sigh. those times i will definately miss!

Oh well, guess life has to go on. People come in and out of your life is definately something very normal. I'll def miss you!! :D hahaha i'll come find u in uk and invade ur room! ;)

Oh yeah and it was my very two dear friend's birthday yest too! Both 17th sept! haha. Eh guys, one year older please act ur age. And nad, don't be materialistic!! :P Love you both!!

I'm too lazy to elaborate. I'll let the pictures do the talkin! ;)

Pics from last night's farewell at this shabby place in ampang. i'll never ever go there again :S

Aly, Nad, Eunice

The two birthday girls cum best friends!

Candid! i like!


Celicake!
At KLIA

They spent time exchanging phone numbers, emails etc..


Missing you already!!! :(

The ones who were thoughtful enough to send her off :P
Oops, we weren't ready..

Now thats better.. :)

Sad moments.. Its hard to say goodbye..

Going..

Going..


Still going..

Gone!


The guys fretting over how they will miss her company. Awwww..


Thats about it!! I will definately miss you!!! Take very very good care of yourself. Do think of me once in a while okay! :P
I'll come visit you someday.. somehow. hehe.
Headed over to Bangsar for mamak after that to get over our sorrows. hahaha. I think it worked..for the time being. Thinking back, i will definately miss her. So woman , u better get ur ass back here for summer holidays!! :)
Talking about farewells, I already sent of 3 of my friends off to good old uk. How come everyone's flocking there! UK stealing all our malaysians! Hmph! Guess they think there is for the better. It might, it might not. hehe. ;)
3 more days of holidays!! So sad.. i've been so unproductive. No motivation to study. :( Results out soon! Anyone know when?? I'm gonna screw up again. Sigh. Perhaps my bad results will motivate me to start mugging again. :S
Okay. Next 3 days.. stay home.. study!!! Yes, i can do it. I know i can. :)
Oh well.. getting late! hehe. I need sleep. Nights beautiful people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww.... cla! so sweet of u! i miss u too!!