Saturday, September 22, 2007

which love language are you?

I went to church for evening service today. And guess what the preacher talked about??

M-A-R-R-I-A-G-E

hahahaha that fellar is so funny. Picture a short skinny guy, with square glasses and talks like a typical Ah Beng. Lol. Apparently he's from Melbourne. Hahaha. He so has the malaysian accent man! Pretty interesting..

At first i thought.. I mean.. what's it got to do with us, young adults? ( this service is catered to the young adults) . Its like hello, marriage?? That doesn't exist in our dictionary.. at least for the next 5 years lah. Coming here and talking about marriage. Don't even waste our time!!

Or i so i thought..

But it turned out to be pretty hilarious! hahaha. he was talking about how nowadays ppl's marriages fail, and how blissful it was for couples before they got married.. why husbands don't understand their wives etc.

A pretty few funny things he mentioned was like ermm..

When i give my wife a hug, all she thinks about is fixing the leaking ceiling and cleaning the drain. At that point, all my love really go up the ceiling and down the drain ( lame but funny)

We are like aeroplanes that can never fly straight. Thus, we need a spouse which can balance us out..( and he was giving signs up aeroplanes which was totally hilarious). So in life, if you're quiet, you'll find a partner who's noisy. And if you're stingy, you'll find a partner who will spend all the money for you. ( i hope my partner is stingy! hahaha)

During courting times, all he can say is " I love you". After marriage, all he says is " I will tell you if I don't love you".

Before marriage, he buys everything as though his father owns a departmental store. After marriage, when you asks him why he doesn't get u anything, he'll say.. you think my father owns a departmental store, ah?

And he also mentioned different ppl have different love languages. There's 5 kinds.. i can't recall all.. but some of it was like physical touch, emotional, giving etc. And he went on to ask which love language are you?? hahaha so reminds me of the reality shows on tv nowadays! LOL. I think i'm ALL. ahahha i'm so greedy :P

hahahaha so yeah thats just a glimpse of what he talked about. Imagine a person with a cina accent talking like that, its enough to laugh your head off! LOL

Anyways, tmr's sunday! And monday.. back to college.. back to work.. back to stress!! hahaha.

I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY RESULT SLIP.

and i think i'm the only person who hasn't gotten it! :(

anyone in the same boat as me? i so share your sorrows! I hope it'll never ever come! I hope the postman shitted and used it to wipe his ass! hahaha.

See you guys in college! :)

No comments: