Saturday, September 22, 2007

Memories

I was just looking through my pictures yesterday night and realised how much we all have changed since starting college! haha.

I also noticed that i don't have many college pictures compared to my other pictures. hehe. So so so.. we should take more ;)

Okay.. we'll go as the pictures go. :)


Our very first class photo. Lol. Damn, all of us looked so different. Look at Arthur.. and Ken! hahaha :P






And the many faces of Mr. Arthur Wong... ( doesn't he look retarded? haha)


In the middle of college.. we started to change. Haha one major change about me is my hair! lol. If you noticed.. the previous pics i have .. i had long hair. Now.. i have short hair! :)
Currently.. i'm at my shortest shortest hair ever in my whole entire life. hahaha. I look like some china ahlian from china. Can't wait till my hair grows a tee bit longer! :)






I think this length is nice. :(


Anyways.. I went from long to short.. to a little bit longer.. and i did my hair for the yc ball.. which looked like this..



And now.. my shortest hair ever...




Sigh.. So short! i don't have a nice picture of me in my current hair so oh well. hehe make use of random pictures! ;)
So yeah. transition of my hairstyles! LOL.
Anyway.. this wasn't the point why i decided to blog.. i wanted to say.. mainly.. how all of us have changed since our college heydays.. ( the beginning) till now.. all of us ( i think) are more matured.. look different ( at least a bit) .. and u know.. just.. different.
I think its safe for me to say that everyone looks different now. Arthur with his lip piercing. Sharon with her blonde streaks of hair. Ken with his shorter black hair. Akash with his botak head. Lawrence with his red hair. I realised everything i said has got to do with hairstyles. haha. Basically everyone's changed lah. Hmm except for jeff.. and tiong jin.. and ermm... melvin... i think everyone practically looks the same.
We built good, solid relationships ( i least i hope i did) and in 2 months, college life is gonna end where we move on to a new phase in life.. with new beginnings, new people, new everything! Its sad thinking about it but life has to go on. :)
So.. I hope that this next few weeks would be a superb one.. with friends getting closer and hanging out with one another.. although exams would be so stressing. its our only time left!! And we should take more pictures too! ;) Hehe.
I hope college life certainly impacted your life cos it definately did to mine! ;)
I'll definately miss each and every single one of you when we leave!! For the time being, I'm gonna have fun! :)

See you guys on monday!! :D

No comments: