Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Screwed

I can officially say that i've officially screwed up my trials. My hope for math is a goner too considering how many ques i couldn't finish for math. All halfway :(

Sigh.

Last paper tmr, accounting! Even bigger sigh. If ms pun's the one setting the paper, seriously goner already. I remember the last AS trials, goodness i took AGES to do one question. AGES. In the end, end up shooting half the paper man. Didn't have enough time. As you can guess, obviously i did really badly. :(

Holidays starting tmr! Am so NOT looking forward to it. This holidays is no holidays for me, i vow to be a BIG NERD and study every single day! 4 more weeks till the real deal, and alevels will be over! I need to do well. I need to do well. So that means less tv, less sleep, less going out and more studying! Hahaha. Easy to talk, harder to do. :P

So God help me!

How ironic. I feel so lazy even talking about it right now. Hahaha. But i can do it, i know i can! :D

oh well, i'm exhausted! Good luck for tmr's paper.. and for those who's having a paper on friday, too bad! hahaha.

nights!

No comments: