Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Clarissa is agitated!

I feel so darn tired, restless and irritated! Argh >.<

1. The stupid ancient dinosaur (my dad's DELL laptop) is soooo darn slow its pissing me off seriously!!!! It takes like 25 mins from switching it on to me being able to use it properly. Arghh!!! I want a new laptop!!!!

2. My whole body's aching from my RPM class at the gym. And, I think I don't have enough rest :( Classes at 8am on most days is a bore and its killing me!! Robbing me of my beauty sleep!!!!! :/

3. ITC assignment is due this Friday and our group just got started today. We seem abit lost on what to do! A friend just msg-ed me and asked me something about the lecturer said on part a, b and c. I don't even recall her saying anything!!!!!!!! Sharon! Got meh????!!!!!! :S :S Another big sigh!! -.-

4. Mid Term in a few weeks = Stress!! >.<

I just need to rant!!

I need sleeeeepppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: