Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Everyday is CNY... I wish

So, CNY is over! CNY = Free $$$. Without CNY = No Free $$$! *pouts*

Have to wait for another year! Boo! If only CNY was everyday! :D :D

My weekend was "pretty" happening.

Lo Sang @ Ian's house

With champagne! ( actually sparkling juice, heh heh)


Guys and video games -.-

Wilson's Chap Goh Mei eve's open house @ Sierramas.


It was like a street party. Like the whole street threw a party! How cool a concept. I wished my street had one too :P But I hardly know my neighbors. Haha!


Got Lok Lok somemore! :D

And it seriously reminded me of a Pasar Malam :P



Got lion dance somemore! The first lion dance performance i've seen this year! (ironic that i only saw it when CNY is gonna end)



Ms. Ping showing off her self-taught guitar "skills" !



Wilson's cute smaller brother. Hahahaha notice something! Darnnnnn cute weiihhh!!


There were even fireworks! Like those you see during new year's eve. Those ppl must have spend a bomb on it! If i'm not mistaken my friend said it cost 20k. Like wth!!! Rich buggers -.-



( sorry for the crap camera quality)

Then there's this massive house , kinda reminds me of the White House and they hired like 8 lions to perform man! Must be the fatt fatt fatt! ( the number eight is significant for the chinese, which signifies prosperity)




Before we left we tested Wilson's electronic drums! Hahaha, I learnt something new! I left a small drummer. Hahaha. Not bad for a first timer! :P I think learning the piano was an added advantage ;)


Monday was Thaipusam = Public Holiday...yes, yet again. Did you know that Malaysia is listed on the Guiness World Records for the most public holidays ever??!! Hahahaha no wonder we are soooo "productive" eh? LOL. But I ain't complaining! :P

Headed over to Pavilion with the family and my uncle from UK.

It's their ONE year anniversary!

And they had pretty sweet CNY decos. I love blossoms! :D






The Golden Ox. ( looks like a Bull to me)


My brother was suddenly so into taking pics. Haha!


Grandma stoning. lol.
And i bought something! :D

Ahh long post I have there. I just wasted 45 mins of my beauty nap. Boo!

Off to sleeepppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: