Saturday, February 14, 2009

Of random outings..

We finally passed up our ITC assignment today! :D Not bad that we manage to complete it in 4 days. Lol. Hopefully we'll do okay -.-

Like i said, Uni life is boring. Oops wait! Let me rephrase. Uni Life at HELP is boring. So this is what we do during class.

Stone! O.o



And during the stressful ITC assignment..

We entertain each other.

I SEE MOLES MOLES AND MORE MOLES!!! :P




Gathering @ Murni's for Ms. Simmy's birthday.

All time favorite Garlic Naan and Mango Special! ;)







Our very first 'proper' outing with Sharon without ffk-ing :P


Lunch @ Char Chan Teng


They both bring joy, lameness and fun into uni life! ;)

The many faces of Sharon..
( Sharon, i think you know this. Let me tell you again. You're the ultimate cam-whorer among both of us weihh!!!! ) :P


My nice Guave Sorbet with Lemon drink and Xin's sucky Flamingo drink :S


Awesome fishballss!!!!! *drooollsssss*

*heart*
*heart*
"wahh i want this"
" aiyo, spoilt for choice! "
As usual.. sharon....
Aww, valentine's day is tmr! Pretty roses!

I want this. Nyeh heh heh. In RM50 notes! :D :D

Baby!!! This reminded me of you!!!!!!! ;) missing you!!!!!!

Emo a bit :P

Naughty naughty xinny!
For dinner cum supper, had Choc Fondue over at BV.


Man, the choc is awesome man!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHhhhhh!!!


P/s : Baby, I take you there one day ok? :)




Esther!!!! I'll miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(


Rushed over to meet Ms. SheeLing at SS2. In the end, only both of us actually sat down and talk. -.- Long story..

( Mark, you're a bad planner!!!!!!!!!!! Boo!! )



Hehe couldn't resist the Sambal Egg Bun! :D



Wow! I just realised what a long day I had man.
Class > One U > Bangsar > SS2

No wonder I feel so exhausted now! O.o

Anyways, Happy Valentine's Day everybody!!! Hope it's filled with lotsa Loveeee and Kissesss!!!

And of course...

Happy Valentine's Day Baby!

Sorry if I made you unhappy. Love you!

Off to bed! <3

No comments: