Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Management oh management, why are you so boring?

I am stuffed with food!! I'm so full I want to just sit down and do nothing. Absolutely nothing. I'm also exhausted from the gym. Gee! It really sucks out all the energy outta me man. Hahaha. But well its fun! I mean, the classes are fun.

There's gonna be a management quiz tmr which takes up 5% of our total assessment. Did I mention before that management is so darn darn darn boring???!!! And the lecturer isn't helping us to make it more interesting. In fact, she makes it even more boring with her super duper monotonous voice. Sigh! Seriously, I rather read Econs and do Accounts than read management. Even IT is slightly better -.-

I hate classes starting at 8am everyday. I had a conversation with my mum the other day..

Mum : Your class start what time one ah?
Me : 8am.
Mum : So early??!! So stupid wan HELP.. at least put it at 8.30am lahhh. Give people some time to come mahhh...
Me : *nods in total agreement*

For once, I agree with my mum. Heh Heh. Actually it doesn't really make a difference to me since I come at 8.30 anyway although the class is at 8. Haha! cos i know that the lecturer (accounting in particular) also comes late. So when i arrive, just in time lah! ;)

I've just wasted 10 mins of my life blogging. Back to reading management!!!

* shudder*

No comments: