Monday, February 23, 2009

Just for laughs

I am sure you have heard of or even came across the latest MACBook Air by Apple.






Its real funky, sleek and light weight. Definitely beautifully inspired don't cha think?

It definitely is! But, have you heard their new 'tagline' ?

Costs a tonne, Feels like air...
The all new MacBook Air.

Don't you think it so fits the bill??? :P

On another note, I was at Ken baby's house yesterday and I couldn't help but notice how weird his dog 'poses' on the couch.

" Man, feet lickin tastes darn good "

" If only I could lick that as well "

" Hey! Whatcha looking at you human? "


I was glad the dog didn't pounce or bark at me when I took its picture :P Oh, and its really boney and small, it scares me >.<

So reminds me of the doggy that Paris Hilton carries around all the time. Haha.

Argh, my arms are getting all red and hot again. Like hot flushes seriously :S

I better go put some lotion on it right now!

Oh, before I forget, the supposedly 'new' tagline by Apple to promote their MacBook Air is merely made-up, meaning it's fake - its by the courtesy of our oh-so-farny accounting lecturer Mr.Steven Toh. Haha, he can be such a joker sometimes!

But I still think it totally fits the bill. At the end of the day, I learnt two very important and unforgettable things:

1. The new 'tagline' for Mac.
2. Asian people have long torsos and short legs.

Note : Tagline illustrated above is for humour purposes only. No discrimination is intended.

No comments: