Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mr. Lonely

Boy oh boy! Its Sunday already...the weekend just flew by just like that! If only the weekends were longer eh :(

Did I mention that I really dread going back for classes on Monday? Yes I do. I dread!
The start of a new weekend means exams are nearing, syllabus is accumulating, which means life would be getting stressing and boring!! Grrr. If only I could stay home and bum all day but still accumulate knowledge, oh and money too! hahahaha

How nice that would be eh?! *dreams*

I was too bored at home yesterday, and since most of my friends are abroad ( lonely, oh lonely am i) I decided to walk to Bangsar myself yesterday, yes myself for a lil bit of window shopping. Checked out the FJ Benjamin Sale at BV..and it was a waste of time. Haha. They were selling stuff mostly from brands like Raoul, Celine, Banana Republic which are catered more towards the working/mature ppl. So of course, the clothes were also that sort.

I actually only got to visit only 3 boutiques..cos I spent most of my time at Cat's Whiskers. Hahaha cos they were having a storewide sale!

30% off for tops and dresses 20% off for everything else.

I thought it was pretty okay. I actually don't really like their stuff there, but oh well, it was reasonable so I thought I'd check it out.

I ended up with a top and a bottom. :)

I wanted to get this dress, the kind I've always wanted but they were out of stock!! SIGH :( And this skirt, but I was thinking twice whether I'd wear it if I bought it. I'm thinking to go back and buy it actually :P Haha but I think I better save money, recession weih ( in this case, recession in my bank account)!!

So much for going shopping alone heh? I had my new purchases to accompany me! ;)

I feel like going again. Haha, shopping alone is actually quite thrilling. Nobody to rush and comment on the clothes you picked. :P One bad thing though, nobody to give you opinions on whether its nice or not. Heh heh.
I came home pretty happy, but my wallet not happy. Boo!! I shall forget about that bad part...

On another note, Mr. Ken is back today! Welcome home baby! ;)

Happy happy!

No comments: