Monday, February 16, 2009

What we do best..

I've decided to be efficient for once and "fulfill" Missy Sharon's wishes to update it. So that she can steal my pics. Blah! :P

Finished class early and while waiting for our transport to arrive, we do what we do best. HAHA!



She so looks like the Mobile Promo Girl! ;)

Shit weih I look darn retarded here O.o But sharon says its "cute". I wonder what's her definition of cute.

Sandra trying to be James Bond and me trying to be that sexy woman. hahahahha. FAIL man ( In the word's of Sharon) :P

Met up with Shee Ling before she leaves for Aussie the Land of Down Under tonight over at Chatterbox, BV.

She had new bangs!!!!!! ;)

Sharon, I know you were trying to your fav random shots. Fail la :P

God knows what the heck his shirt stands for. I still can't figure it out. Shouldn't it be like I NY??!! ( as in I ♥ New York)

I think this pic is so sweet. They both loook good. But I think it'll be better if I'm in it as well. HAHA! Jk Jk.

Ooh ooh for once U-Hong's smiling!!


Mun Kin looks darnnn cute here. His face is like a mixture of swt-ness,blurness and wtf-ness. LOL

*click to enlarge*
Now, thats better :)

P/s : Sharon and Sandra, you both don't look fat here okay! Vain-ess of life man -.-

I'll miss youuuu!!! See you in June!!!! ;)

Those two guys behind look their on their way to heaven. *imagination runs wild*

Like, seriously leh!! Heh heh.

The oh-so-cute face.
Came back for accounts tutorial. We were late.. but he was even later! Well well, nothing unusual. :P He's much much better than our Mr.Lee man. At least he did his homework. I think i'm gonna crash his class every mondays then I can wake up a bit later on tuesdays :P (sounds good!!!)

We... I mean... I was bored so i secretly took him teaching. He hates ppl taking his pictures. Hahaha. He looks like Phua Chu Beng. Just a skinnier, shorter version. lol. At least he teaches pretty well :)


Sharon...as usual... doing what she does best. *cough cough*

She loves me too much till she wants to imitate even the shoes I wear! :P


Man, the weather is so darn hot. I'm sweating like a pig typing this already. And i'm sleepy. Beauty sleep here i come!!!!

Off to nap!! :D

No comments: