Thursday, February 26, 2009

I ain't no nerd.

Classes are getting all the more dull and boring towards the mid semester. It is already dull and boring, but its getting worst if you get what i mean -.- sigh sigh.

But but but, the boring uni life can be pretty less boring sometimes with these girls around! ;)

Cool? You tell me.

Oh, and SCRABBLE!! My all time favorite game! To clarify, Scrabble is not a game for nerds, if some of you think it is. It helps in your vocab, and fun at the same time okayy! :P

I used to play it all the time when i was younger with my English speaking Filipino maid who always won me! Boo boo! Till she went back home and didn't come back :(


I was a loser last time, but now I'm such a winner! Nyahahaha, look how hard they got to think; that even Hong's scratching his head hard :P

:D

Although they cheat (boo you guys!) I still win! lol.

Caught cheating in action!

" eh eh let's change tiles "
" come come i help you lahh, must block ah clar!! "

* peek peek with the cynical smile *

And this fellar here, I tell you, he takes AGES to put a word. AGES i tell you! And I get really agitated. Grr!

Yes, I know I'm a very impatient person. :P


While waiting for the slow poke to put his tiles..we do what we do best..

Stone.
Well, what she does best is of course, gobble down her food, as usual :P

And of course, camwhore :P




I really can't imagine how uni life would be without them :)

Like a boring box perhaps?


Origami! Me
Today..on the way for dinner at Ken baby's house.

Raining yet again.
But suprisingly there was an awesome sunset :)



Yummy yummy home-cooked food I had :D

And my favorite, NIN KUEH!!!! * drool drool yum yum*


Ahhhh, I'm drooling already.

The dog named Crystal which was staring at me the whole time! I bet she wants my yummy kueh as well!

" neh neh ni boo boo "
I'm contented.









Ahhh I hear the sound of rain yet again! I love it when it rains! Especially when it rains at night...the best time to sleep weihh!! :D But it sucks when it rains when we're out..especially if we have to walk somewhere, I totally hate it when my shoes get all wet and muddy -.- Haha. You see, this proves humans are never satisfied :P

Man, its 2.15am now and I'm still stuffed from all the food I have. Oooh, and of course the yummy Nin Kueh!! I know how to make it now, so I will when I'm craving for it again :D

I need to pee so off I go! Tata!

No comments: