Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Feeling like a Queen

Had an opportunity to become a hair model if you might call it for a friend over at Monsoon I.d. Salon @ One U.

Don't worry! I didn't go through any dramatic change of hair style! lol.

He treated, rebonded, highlighted, coloured and trimmed my hair. Of course, for free! :D

Though I had to give up my time 'studying' :P


It kinda took the whole day. I think he washed my hair like 4 times that day alone -.- First, moisture cream...then wash..then base cream then wash...and the list goes on lah.
Sharon, now i know how it feels like when you go treat your hair every 2 weeks :P

Man, i look scary I wanna eat you! Nyahahaha.

The result..

I can't really see the rebonding result since my hair is already so straight -.-

But it felt really really soft and smooth. Very nice to touch :D



I had to go back again today to get my new hairdo evaluated and get my fringe trimmed.

There goes another half day of studying ><


I love my new hair colour! :D

It doesn't look as bright in real life, the lighting at the salon is deceiving! Haha. But i think it looks better without the lighting.


:D
A pretty decent job done by a 21 year old professional eh? ;) Future Winnie Loo in the making perhaps? Heh heh.

You know, I love going to salons or spas. When I'm there, I'll feel really pampered..its like being a queen for a day. Haha! Of course, they want something in return lah - your $$$.

If only things in life are free everybody would be so so happy, dont'cha think? IF.

Now i don't have ugly black roots sticking out of my hair anymore. The joy! :D

On a much sadder note, test this week!! Including saturday man!!! Boo!!! What a bore!!! Spoiler for the weekend. -.-

I don't know what else I need to study. I hope I didn't miss out anything. :x

Off to bed! xx

No comments: