Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Mini Shopaholic

Finally! My internet's working again after being down for more than 24 hours. Felt like i was damm deprived although it was only that short period of time. HAHA!

Addiction i tell you! :P

I need a new laptop! -.-

On another note, i'm gonna have dimsum and watch confessions of a shopaholic tmr with the girls!!! I can't wait! :D

Its been a while since i last watched a movie. I can't even remember the last movie I've watched man! Which proves I deserve a movie tmr! Heh heh.


I think I'll be able to relate to her! Maybe a lil toned down..a mini version.

HAHA!

I'm hoping the movie would meet my expectations! Cos i actually read the whole shopaholic series and thought it was pretty good. Normally movies made from books aren't all that nice :P

Hoping it will prove me wrong! :P

Will update on that!

xx

No comments: