Monday, March 9, 2009

I love Chil-ing!

So the trip to the waterfall did materialize in the end! :D

Ahhh! Seriously, it was super Chil-ling!! :D Great way to relax and unwind.

On the way to our (mis)adventure..


Hiking up..
The very vague map -.-


So we had to kinda hike for about one hour to reach to the peak where the waterfall is...had to go through 7 rivers on the way.

But we had a lil (mis) adventure on the way. O.o

We made a detour for almost 45 mins. We took the wrong path at the beginning. We were wondering 'where got so hard one' the track. Also, the track we were on wasn't very visible. Seriously, the 'wrong' track took up like 70% of our battery life! But we finally came to our senses and turned back. Haha. There goes 45 mins of waterfall time! :(

I knew all the way we were on the wrong track but nobody listened to me! boo!

It was like a great achievement when we set our eyes on waterfall!!! Ahhhh!!!!

If only I had a DSLR camera. Heh heh.



I'm so proud of myself! :D



This was the moment I was waiting for!!! Heavenly!!!! :D :D :D

*splash*



Brrr! The water was really nice and cold. Fits well with the hot weather. I tried swimming against the current but i kept getting pushed away :(

The result of jumping... a lil bruise on my feet :(

Of course we took loadsa pictures..


He made her cry!! Haha
On the way back..we crossed another 7 rivers yet again..this is only one of them.




On our last river-crossing, we spotted this place so suitable for a dip. And the best part is there wasn't anybody! :D

So of course we jumped in again! :D


Man, the current was strong -.-


" oo i've a bloated stomach"

" laughs "



On the way back to KL, we decided to stop by the Selangor Dam. And outta these lil drains, spring water was flowing up. And ppl actually stop for a long time to fill up their containers. Haha!
Scenery on the way to the dam.

DSLR DSLR where are thou?



This is the dam. Awesome scenery ain't it? ;)







Our next stop : for food of course!

She was complaining that the chopsticks weren't of equal length. Haha.



Still having an issue with the chopsticks. Jokers!

Finally, after a long time since we had breakfast..proper food!!!! Yum yum!!!


Frog meat!!! DARN GOOD!

A hungry man is a greedy man! :P


Pretty okay food for some random place we stopped to eat. Haha. Well except for the Fish Head noodles which sucked. It was expensive too! Boo!!!

Headed home where I spotted this car with the 'P' sticker stuck upside down. What a blur driver XD

I wanted to send it to The Star picture column. Maybe I could win RM50! Haha.


Reached home and I just knocked out till the next morning. I fell asleep with the Management text book in my hand. Hahahaha.

So much for trying to read -.-

Crap. It's 3.40am already! Dammit. Sometimes I wonder why i blog, it takes up alot of my time man. Haha.

I need to wake up early tmr!! Off to bed peeps!

xx

No comments: