Sunday, March 22, 2009

The price for beauty.

Phew. What a long day today!

Just came back from Ming Tien Foodcourt@ Tmn.Megah not too long ago with Ken baby! (Yes, he's back!! :D)

It's 2.30am and I feel so stuffed from all the food we had. How am i gonna sleep with this full stomache :(


Those were only a fraction of what we had. We had, satay, laksa, naan, tandoori, claypot rice, taiwan sausages, grilled stingray and watermelon juice. I had a bit of each but I still feel so stuffed. I wasn't that stuffed then, but I feel really really stuffed now! Boo hoo! I want my sleep!!! :(

So to let my tummy digest, I shall blog further.. hehe

Tried the newly opened cafe over at Bangsar last week, just a few doors away from the famous but not- very-nice-anymore Nirwanas. which sells famous Nasi Lemak from Kampung Baru.


My dad always had to go all the way to Kampung Baru (god knows where's that) to have his fix and tapau some home. Its delicious man!!!! YUMMY!


I ordered the Fried Chicken which was a real disappointment as it came out over-fried and hard. You know how sucky food can be when its overfried. :S But the Chicken Rendang my dad had was real good!! :D

Of course, the price here compared to the one in KL is perhaps 30% more..obviously you pay for the nice ambience and service. You can get the same plate in KL for about RM5 but your petrol and travelling time isn't very worth it. I've marked that place as my new hangout spot! Hehe! Oh, only when I feel not-so-healthy! :P

I shall stop blogging about food since it isn't making my full tummy any better. Makes me want to puke seeing all those food with a full stomach :S

On to makeup! Heh heh.

Was at Mid Valley yesterday with my mum just for fun. My mum wanted to go to Isetan to check out their sales so off we were walking to the Gardens.

On the way up the escalator, this lady convinced me to try out their new mascara, with fibre and I forgot what else. I was kinda skeptical at first, but the sales lady was kinda 'pushy' if you might say, so well i thought why not give it a try.

Man, was I surprised by the effect it gives. Looks like i've put on fake eyelashes. O.o

Me likey!!!!! :D


Look how 'drama' effect it gives. And one benefit of it, is that your lashes remain very soft even after application, unlike normal mascaras where you get hard and clumpy lashes which totally sucks :S

My lashes with normal mascara looks pathetic.

I really liked the mascara effect!!!! :D And they even had this nail buffer thingy which really makes your nails shine which I gladly bought for pretty reasonable. I purchased also a nail strengthener from another shop cos I have really weak and brittle nails. Hopefully it'll help :D

Then i'll be able to ditch this :P

I like!!

So of course, I really liked their product. But when i asked them how much was it..the lady was like "oh, only RM59.90 for the mascara". Well, I thought to myself thats pretty reasonable compared to other brands like MAC. Then she was like " Oh, but it excludes the fibre ( to lengthen) and something else which makes it longer...the whole thing probably about RM200 plus"

-.-''

I know it ain't that expensive but I personally wouldn't buy mascaras which cost RM200 plus. I could get my whole face makeup for that amount! Well, not really but I could get a lot more stuff with that cash :P

If I was employed, perhaps I would consider it seriously.

I didn't want to take it off after I came home! Hahaha. But i had to since i took a shower :(

If only it could last for a long time :P

Oh if you're interested, it's a Korean/Jap brand called Tsuya Tsuya.

I just realised I'm kinda promoting them for free man :P Too bad I'm not paid to do this. HAHA! But I won't even bother if I wasn't impressed right? ;)

Today, well yesterday now, I was busy doing this....

*rawwwrrrr*

And watching this...

HAHAHA. Very nice! Will tell you what its all about in my next post! ;)

So that took up my whole day.

I feel so so unproductive this weekend.

And finals are coming really soon with a whole load of assignments coming up as well :( Boohooo!!!!! :'(

God, Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: