Monday, March 23, 2009

PAROIMIA

Ahh the start of yet another weekend again. Dreading it! ><

On to last saturday.. I was at church the whole day for something interesting. Heh heh.

For this coming Easter..my church is having a big Easter play production, big budgeted one called PAROIMIA which means colours of life or something like that.

So last week, they had a full dress rehearsal for the church elders to evaluate. No no, I ain't acting or dancing if that's what you were thinking. Too qualified. HAHA! Kiddin :P

I was there to help with make up! :D Super cool and super drama kind of makeup!

The funky designs..

I did the one on the right. :D

Miss Rebecca was a scary Jester.

Haha my masterpiece!

I think she looks like a butterfly.

Miss Regina in action!
" Do I look horny??!!! "
HAHA!

Pastor Rose showing some of her makeup skills ;)



Another freaky jester :S

Friends since children's church days :)


" there's a friggin ghost behind us "

Boy, thats freaky!

I really enjoyed the play. It is gonna be awesome!!!!








I think the girl with the purple hat has a really funky outfit!! Nice!!




*rawwwrrrrr*
This picture seriously freaks me out :S

Another freaky jester :S
He had make up on to look like an old man.

He seriously did look like an old man!!! So real, its scary. I don't think the picture can really show it but in real life..man i think that's how he'll look 30 years to come. The person who did his make up has really good make up skills :P

Boo yah!


The team really put alot of effort into this play. Practices almost every night??!! Man, thats a commitment! Salute salute! ;)

The dates for the play are:

17th and 18th April and 24th and 25th April @ Full Gospel Assembly, KL.

It's gonna be awesome!!! ;)

Sharks!! I just realised I've been bumming the whole day since classes ended at 3pm today :(

I better get some reading done now! ><

Nerd mode on!

xx

No comments: