Monday, March 16, 2009

Little Miss Procrastinator

I feel so good cos i just let out my bomb. Twice today. HAHAHA!

Forget i just said that! x)

Had lunch@Sakae last Saturday after our Management test.

Xin's favorite! This is her must order every single time she's there.

My oh-so-yummy Teriyaki Chicken Don! :)

I have to comment on one thing though. I think Sakae's standard of food has seriously deteriorated compared to when it first opened. It isn't nice as it used to be..and the food isn't really very fresh. I felt really really thirsty and bloated after the meal. Water couldn't even quench my thirst enough. I hate that feeling! I won't be going there anytime soon.

Hong and his ice ice baby!

" Eh let's take picture!! "

" Check nice or not check check!! "
Conclusion : Camwhoress!! :P

This lady here was so proud of her newly purchased hairclip. Thanks to me! Hahahaha!

I'll be calling you Hon from now on! ( that's if I remember to NOT call you Nam Heong! Hehe)


My fringe looks dam retarded -.-

She's like my hot mama :P
Doesn't she look sooo motherly??? lol.

I've got no idea what she was trying to do/pose.

:D

" Uhong smile a bit la "

Oi xin! Vulgar la your finger!

Hong finally resorted to smiling a bit.

:D

Hon hon hon hon.
Xin looks exceptionally cute here! Hahaha.

Trust me. When she knows the camera is pointing at her, she'll pose no matter what. Another conclusion. You guess :P

Uni life would be dull without you guys! :)

Elissa looking excited. I wonder why *cough cough*

" All mine! All mine! "
" :D "
" Hon : Eyeeerrr how come never take picture with me?!! "

" ok lahh take wit you also lahhh "

I can hardly see their faces here,but oh well.

:D
Guys who don't eat spicy food = no balls! :P

HAHA! Kidding. No offence! :P


I think these walking shots are soo cool! :D Like sex and the city. Heh heh.


Didn't your mummy teach you smoking is bad for health? :P

Peace!
Some pictures credits to Sharon and Elissa.

Most of them stayed back for a movie where else sharon, xin and I went home. No nice movies to watch :P

Feels good just to lepak right after a test. Release stress abit. hehe.

At night, I was at Ikea (same area again!) to buy some stuff and had dinner over at the Ikea Cafe.


I must say the food there is pretty good. And reasonably priced too! :D Especially their newly introduced chicken wings!!!! Dammmm niceee seriously!!!!!! * droollllllllll*

Guys, we go there next time ok?? :D

Its raining now. I think I'm gonna try taking a short nap!

P/s : I have yet to start management. Looks like that drilling in my previous post didn't really work :(

Clarissa, you better start tonight!!

Procrastination kills.

X)

No comments: