Monday, March 16, 2009

Streamyx pissed me off!

Sorry for the lack of updates. Not really lack of updates actually..more of like not updating pictures we took during lunch on Saturday cos 'some' people wants to steal them. HAHA! Kidding :P

Blame stupid streamyx laaaa! Arghh!!! They keep giving me this..

Error 691 - The username/password is invalid on the domain. Make sure it is typed correctly.

This stupid error came on for 2 freakin days okay!!!!! Grrr!! * I'm so mad I wanna scream *

I didn't like change my username or password or anything. So obviously it's their fault, or someone hacked into the account.

So i finally got really fed-up and called them. Those buggers didn't pick up the phone till very much later. Piss me off weihh!! -.- Wasted like one over hour of my oh-so-precious time. I only managed to connect at 1am, Monday morning. Grrr!!!! Seriously spoil my mood.

So that's why I have yet to upload those pictures. Sorry guys! Heh heh. You all will have to wait :P Probably tomorrow after class laaaa ok! Chill! :)

On a better note, mid-term test is finally over and done with! :D Oh, the joy. If only it was finals eh?? :D

"Clarissa, you cannot slack. You have an assignment due on 20th March and you have yet to start. Finals is coming very soon, start studying NOW!! "

I need to drill that into my thick head!

I need to.

I have to.

I must!

Kiasu! :P

No comments: