Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Management IS sarks?!

I'm halfway through my management assignment which is due on Thursday. I can't wait to finish it man!!!

Hmm so that drilling did work a tiny bit eh? :P

Clarissa, keep up the good work!! :D

LOL.

In the words of Ms.Sharon Tan : Management IS sarks!!! I have to agree with her.

Man, I didn't know she had such bad English. HAHA!

Well, Sharon got a new 'contemporary' camera. So of course, her being her she brought it obviously.

Classes these days are so dull, monotonous and seriously boring. Sigh -.- I feel like its pointless to go for class. Honestly speaking, I think I can teach better than some of the lecturers I have weih. We come in to class: EMPTY and leave : even more EMPTY! Since it drains out all our energy.

I can just stay home and self-study seriously! O.o

Her 'house' is on my leg! ><

Acting goofy.
Whilst waiting for econs to start, we did rather random stuff.

My favorite jumping poses! :D

Of course we had many failed attempts, thanks to a certain someone *cough cough*

But it worked out in the end! :D



" I'm gonna kill you!"
Pictures credits to Miss Ronny.

I learnt one thing from this.

Sharon has very very bad skills in taking jumping photos. HAHA! Go practise laaaaaa woman !!!!!!! :P

Now, I've entertained you enough!

Back to work!! ><

xx

No comments: