Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Darling!

That feeling of disappointment wouldn't go away! I don't know why but I hate it. Sigh.

Overdue pictures from last week!

The night before, Ken dearie was telling me that he was gonna 'surprise' me with something..saying he had to wake up at 5.30am to go to KL to do some 'stuff'. Well, of course, I was excited what that 'stuff' would be. I thought it was like a special dinner which he decorated the place himself or something with hundreds of roses... Hahahaha I have wild imaginations :P

Well, that 'stuff' turned out to be....

He had to go early to queue for the KLCC SkyBridge visit as the tickets are given out on a first-come-first-serve basis. Lol lol. Well, it was fun although I didn't expect that kinda surprise. Something real different eh? ;)

So now, I can finally tell people I've actually visited the KLCC SkyBridge, thus making me a true Malaysian. Hahahaha. I have yet to go to the KL tower though..ironic man..talk about being a 'true' Malaysian.


Whilst waiting to go in, there was this machine where you can sit and feel different towers vibration ( Eiffel, Empire State) or something like that when the wind blows. Pretty cool it was. So we jakun abit lah :P

" ooh lala "

It vibrates, hence the blurry picture.


Then we had to watch this 3D video about the making of the Petronas Twin Towers. It was pretty boring.. hahahaha..only those tourists seem interested ><

But the glasses were funky :D



Too bad it was raining before we came :( If not the sunset would have been perfectly beautiful!! This calls for another trip perhaps? Heh heh.













I felt so tall for once being up there. Haha.

" Take me! Take me! " * beams with excitedness*

Macho macho macho man!! * sing to the rhythm of the song!*

We made many attempts to take a perfect jumping shot.

" I count 1,2,3 but you jump on 2 "

FAIL!

" Its not working. Okok. I count 1,2,3 you jump on 3 i click on 2. "

FAIL.
" Still cannot lah. Aiyo, try one more time "

FAIL.

" one last time, one last time! "

SUCCESS :D

Moral of the story : Never give up! ;)


I measured my height against the Empire State Building in the United States. I'm such a shorty! Boo! :(

Hahaha i took so many pictures that day I felt like a superstar! LOL LOL :P :P


This would be a nice shot if the flash was gone. Boo!

We headed for dinner over at Tarbush, just a stone's throw away from Pavilion.




The ambience was pretty nice. The deco explains it being a Lebanese Restaurant.


But the food was even nicer!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I never knew Lebanese food would taste soooo good!! I'm drooling already.. Ahh! Now I know why my parents always speaks so highly of that place.

Briyani Rice with Roasted Lamb

Chicken Grilled Tandoori or something like that.. i forgot the Lebanese name for it.

This was seriously dammm yummy!!


Shucks weih.. this doesn't contribute at all to my hunger right now :(

The also-very-yummy Chicken Samosas! :D

One thing I realise only now, we didn't have any greens aka vegetables on our table. Lol. We're carnivorous humans man. Heh heh. Thats kinda bad for the digestive system.

After effects of eating too much and not sleeping enough. Poor baby! :P

I had such a delicious and satisfying meal that night. I'll definately wanna go there again!! :D

On the way home, it was jam like crazy..a journey that'll take us 15 mins took us 2 hours. Arggh I hate it when it jams! -.-

We passed by this TWICE. lol. Maybe we're so meant to be! :P :P

If only I'm a billionaire.



Interesting day I had! :)

Today's also a very special day!

HAPPY HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although I may not be with you on this special day, I'd like you to know that you are always in my heart wherever I go, thinking of you. Our memories are enough to keep me going, till you come back. I pray and hope this would be another great year ahead for you in everything you do! I want to celebrate many many birthdays and anniversaries to come with you and you alone!


I you!




Man, its 2.40am already. I better get my beauty sleep or I'll get really cranky tmr. Till then!

XX

No comments: