Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I want that baby!

Saturday, 28th Feb

Off to Pavilion KL. I dunno why but I like that place! :D


Stopped over for lunch at this Thai place..




Food was pretty good! Yum yum!

Ahh! My all time favorite tom yam! :D :D




*slurp slurp*

" Nyeheheh all mine! "
We tried window shopping as usual..but as always, we never come home empty handed :P


My.. erm actually Baby's new purchase! For me! :D ( mind the white plastic, it was too nice to be taken off :P )

Lalalala..
Who can resist bargains??!!! ;)

How ironic though. I didn't manage to get anything from Forever 21.

My wallet screams yay!



Future economist in waiting! ;)



:D
Ooh! And there was this Ferrari Owner's event happening at one of the restaurants. And of course, as the event says it ... A Parade of Ferrari's. Old, New you name it, they have it!



Ah! If only I own one of these Ferrari's. In yellow! :D ( this should motivate me to work harder, eh?)

*dreams*


Darn sexy weihh!!!!! *droolss*



Ken baby was so engrossed with the Ferrari's he still took pictures even when we were leaving in the car -.- Lol. Guys and machines seriously makes anything else seem not perfect.


This was only half the pictures i've uploaded. It's taking wayy to long to upload -.- And my sis is rushing me to use the internet. Will continue in my next post! :D

I hate it when somebody disturbs me whilst blogging!

For teasers! ;)



Till then!
xx

No comments: